The Capital Options financial planning service is all about your short, medium and long-term financial goals. The core objective of our financial planning service is to review, design and implement a strategy to help you meet your future financial objectives.
Designing a suitable financial plan involves the following critical steps:
- Gathering all relevant financial information and defining a clients financial goals.
- Undertaking a concise analysis of a clients present financial circumstances in order to determine what decisions need to be taken to meet the agreed financial goals over the short, medium and long term.
- Developing the financial plan with agreed recommendations and time-frames.
- Implementing the financial plan. The delivery of the agreed financial goals and objectives will be an ongoing process that will require regular reviews and updates.
- Monitoring the financial plan and its delivery to ensure the plan continues to meet the individuals requirements as they move through the various life cycle stages.
For further information on the our financial planning service, please contact Capital Options.
Further details on the financial planning process can be found at the Financial Planning Standard Boards (Ireland) website www.fpsb.ie