Retirement Planning Options
Proper pension planning is a central part of your financial well-being.
Whether you want to invest your money with a leading investment manager or manage your pension fund yourself, we have the expertise to help.
The tax breaks are excellent and make pension funding a lot easier than you might imagine. The first step – getting started – is the most important and our job is to make taking that first step easy for you.
To arrange an appointment to discuss your retirement planning options, please contact Capital Options.
The retirement planning advice that Capital Options offers to our clients would include:
- Ensuring you understand how to maximise the tax reliefs that are available to you whether you are a PAYE employee, self-employed or a company director.
- Stressing the importance of being able to independently select a number of top performing fund managers.
- Allowing you to understand the ongoing costs associated with pre or post retirement pension plans and the potential impact that these costs have on the long term value your money.
- Allowing you to make an informed choice on the key investment decisions for your retirement fund such as the maximum contribution amount and the most appropriate fund selection.
Retirement Planning Options include:
- Self Administered Pensions
- Personal Pension Plans & Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSA’s)
- Executive Pension Plans
- Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC’s)
- Approved Retirement Funds
- Approved Minimum Retirement Funds
- Buy Out Bonds